Job Description – DevOps Internship
The DevOps internship is part of an agile development team building and working on enterprise software applications. The DevOps Engineer will be involved in all areas of system management from environment setup to production deployment.
Duties and Responsibilities
The duties and responsibilities of the DevOps Engineer include:
- Working with an agile team to setup and configure cloud-based environments.
- Design and develop secure cloud system architectures in accordance with established standards.
- Actively participate in design meetings with the development team.
- Package and support deployment of releases.
- Analysing and resolving technical and application problems.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum Requirements Master’s degree in Computer Science or a related discipline (1337, YOUCODE …)
- Knowledge of linux scripting
- Knowledge of cloud architecture concepts (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS)
- Strong desire to expand knowledge in modern cloud architectures
- Knowledge of System Security Concepts (PenTest, Vulnerability analysis)
- Familiarity with version control concepts (Git)
- Knowledge of testing principles
Preferred Technical Skills
- Experience with IaaS/PaaS/SaaS development environments (e.g. Amazon AWS)
- Securing Web applications (Reverse proxies, firewalls, e.g. Couldflare etc.)
- Experience with cloud development environments (e.g. Heroku)