We are looking for a talented and motivated Developer to join our team as an Intern (Pre-employment training).
If you have a passion for programming and a strong understanding of the latest front-end technologies such as NestJS, NextJS and GraphQL, then this is the perfect opportunity for you. Our team is dedicated to creating innovative web applications and solutions for our customers, so you will be able to gain experience in a wide range of development techniques.
In this role, your primary responsibilities will include:
• Working with our team to identify and implement solutions for our customers
• Collaborating with other developers to ensure that applications meet technical specifications
• Troubleshooting and debugging code
• Writing unit tests to ensure application performance
• Participating in code reviews
• Assisting with maintenance and bug fixes
• Participating in feature development
To be successful in this role, you will need to have a strong knowledge of web technologies, and experience with the above-mentioned stack.
If you think you have what it takes to join our team as an Intern and help us create amazing web solutions for our customers, then we want to hear from you.